5 Hacks for Beautiful Hair
In general, we shed 50-100 hair every day as part of our body’s natural process. Hair loss can happen at any time of life for any number of reasons. When hair loss becomes a concern, it is important to determine the cause before seeking out the appropriate treatment.
Factors for hair loss include:
- Age factor
- Genetic hair loss
- Repeatedly losing and regaining weight
- Hormonal imbalances like thyroid
Hack 1: Oiling
Take castor oil and any carrier oil (coconut oil/ almond oil/ sesame oil/ olive oil) in equal proportions, mix these both oils and massage your hair, leave for overnight, rinse in the morning.
Why using castor oil with a carrier oil?
- As castor oil is sticky in nature it will be difficult to spread it in the scalp, if you mix with carrier oil, it will be easy to apply and also you can get benefits from 2 oils
- Castor oil balances PH level of the scalp and conditions hair, also reverses damaged hair.
- Use this oil regularly and you will see the results
Benefits of oiling:
- It is believed that regular Oiling your hair increases the blood circulation in the scalp and thus, repairing of damaged hair. This will make your hair look smoother and shinier.
- Regular oiling prevents premature and graying of hair and also strengthens hair.
- Oil acts as a coolant and it would prevent your hair from harsh heating conditions.
- If your hair is extremely dry, you can just apply oil to your hair and then soak a towel in hot water and wrap it around your head. This would make sure that oil penetrates well into the scalp.
Hack 2: Combing and flipping your hair upside down
- Regular Combing has similar results as massaging which helps to stimulate the scalp and that helps to increase blood circulation. The increased circulation brings with it more oxygen and nutrients, which nourish the hair roots and promote hair growth.
- As Scalp receive less amount of blood flow it is important to ensure your hair is getting proper oxidized blood. So, flip your head upside down and massage your hair for 5 minutes daily, this also ensures blood circulation and enhances hair growth
- Practice kapalabathi and pranayanam, these are simple and easy asana’s to do, you do not need any help of an instructor
How to comb your hair in a correct way?
- Before you start combing your hair, apply oil to your hair lightly. Oil acts as a sealant and protects your hair when combing. Plus it also makes the comb glide through easily.
- Starting at your scalp, simply glide the comb all the way to the ends. Cover all directions — left, right, front, and back. Then flip your hair back to front and comb all the way to the ends, this will enhances blood flow.
- Just make sure you don’t press too hard with the comb, as it can scratch your scalp or damage the new growth.
Hack 3: Rubbing your finger nails together
Rubbing your finger nails together will re grow your hair and reduces hair fall.
Let us know about the procedure,
- The technique of rubbing nails can be done 2-3 times a day, and you can continue the procedure for about 5-10 minutes every single time you do it.
- Gently fold both your palms inwards and get them closer to each other.
- Let both the hands’ fingernails touch each other for effective rubbing of the nails.
- Now making swift movements, rub the fingernails to each other for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
- Repeat the same procedure at least twice a day.
BENEFITS OF RUBBING NAILS
- Helps in preventing excessive loss of hair
- Aids in preventing the graying of hair
- Rubbing nails help is restoring the natural hair color
- It is known to have a superb benefit in reversing baldness
- Though it might take enough time (around 8-12 months), but Rubbing nails can also help in restoring the lost hair gradually.
DON’T DO THINGS:
- Make sure you are not rubbing the thumbnails. It would accelerate the growth of mustaches, beard and also will generate hair that starts peeping out from the ears.
- In case you are dealing with any kind of surgical conditions, please avoid rubbing nails.
- Rubbing nails during maternity phase is prohibited. Doing this can elevate your blood pressure and uterine contraction.
- If you have a history of hypertension, keep away from nail rubbing which can elevate the condition.
- Make sure you are not rubbing with enough force or not doing in vigorously as it can damage your nails
- Do not rub fingernails which are diseased or infected fingernails
- Please keep a note not to rub your nails more than 10 minutes and not more than 3 times at max.
Hack 4: Onion Juice
- Onions are rich in sulphur, which controls hair fall and thinning of hair
- Apply onion juice on the scalp and allow drying for 1 hour then rinse it off with mild shampoo, use this on alternative day and see the results
HOW TO MAKE ONION JUICE
- Peel the onions and cut them into 4 parts
- Blend these pieces in a juicer/grinder
- Filter the juice using a Malmal cloth.
NOTE: Don’t add any water to the juice while grinding, it will dilute the sulphur in the juice,this will give u strong onion smell but don’t worry beautiful hair is on its way
Hack 5: Take a Healthy Protein Diet
As hair is made of protein, ensuring you have enough protein in your diet is crucial for making hair strong and healthy. If you are not consuming enough protein in your diet, your hair is likely to become dry, brittle and weak. Extremely low protein diets may result in hair loss