The goal of using shampoo is to remove the unwanted build-up in the hair without stripping out so much sebum as to make hair unmanageable.
Does we really removing dirt???? or putting up the harsh chemicals into our body by using them on daily basis.
Most of the shampoos have sulfates, parabens which has CARCINOGENS in it which leads to CANCER. Manufacturing process is highly polluting, emitting cancer-causing volatile organic compounds, sulfur compounds, and air particulates.
In a study, it is stated that sulphates leads to eye irritations, skin irritations, and SLS(sodium lauryl sulphates) listed as an approved pesticide for organic farming
Unfortunately, there are over 150 different names by which sulphates are known. Many products that are SLS-free will say it on the packaging, however it is wise to always study the ingredients carefully.
I personally used these harmful chemicals for so many years and I have realized to change my lifestyle to GO NATURAL, I am very happy that I made that decision, which changes my life completely in a very positive way.I started preparing my own shampoo at home and the results are just AMAZING.
So here, I will share the Recipe of the homemade shampoo, this recipe is simple, gentle and nourish your hair so effectively, you can feel the difference in every rinse of your hair.
- Liquid castile soap –½ cup (I am using castile almond soap with Shea butter)
- Coconut milk –½ cup
- Vitamin E oil — 1Tbsp(I am using vitamin E capsule)
- Fenugreek powder — 1Tbsp
- Any 2 Essential oils –15 drops each (I am using Lavender and Rosemary)
- 1 Bowl and 1 spoon for mixing ingredients
- Bottle for preserving shampoo preferable Glass jar
Add all ingredients liquid almond castile soap, coconut milk, vitamin E oil, fenugreek powder, lavender essential oil and rosemary essential oil into a container and stir it without any clots and preserve this lotion in a glass jar.
Why glass jar?
- Glass bottles do not contain any chemicals.
- Sunlight can accelerate the expiration of the products, dark glass bottles will not allow sunlight to penetrate into it. So the product will last for longer period.
That’s it, and you are done!!!!
This smells like AMAZING feel like to drink it ☺ but don’t do that, it’s not for drinking 😉
Rinse your hair with this amazing homemade shampoo and your hair will love it.
I hope you enjoy your homemade shampoo as much as I do
Thank you so much for reading friend, wishing you a blessed & creative day- Also a perfect gift for your loved ones too.